Lupin Hill Elementary – Thursday October 11th
AE Wright MS – Wednesday October 17th
Chaparral Elementary – Thursday October 25th
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS NIGHT 7 – 8 PM
“911 services may not respond to you in a disaster . . .
learn what you can do to be prepared”
Are you ready for a 9.1 earthquake or even a 6.1? Imagine that the 101 is blocked and no traffic can get through. We want our children to be safe and everyone to be ready. That is why we are encouraging everyone to participate in:
Emergency Preparedness Night!
Folks, this is the most important thing you can do for your family in October…
• A County of Los Angeles Fire Department CERT trained representative will discuss how you can be prepared for an emergency
• The City of Calabasas will promote the “Map Your Neighborhood” Program and provide Emergency Preparedness materials
• Pet Safe will be on hand with information on how to keep pets safe in a disaster
• S.O.S. Survival Products will have a great selection of Emergency Supplies for you to purchase
• For more information: www.cityofcalabasas.com Click on Residents, then Emergency Preparedness