GREATER MULWOOD HOMEOWER ASSOCIATION
DIRECTOR MEETING MINUTES
NOVEMBER 5, 2015
PRESENT: OFFICERS- Karmen Brower, Secretary. Ed Albrecht, Joy Gelb, Jennifer Bercy are excused.
DIRECTORS – Richard Woolard, Steve Holzer, Aaron Scott, Rita Gever, Brett Gever, Jack Hendershot, Emma Wilby, Keith Zajic, Jacqueline Souza.
Honored Guests – Lucy Martin, Mayor
- Call to order was at 7:12 PM. Jack Hendershot and Emma Wilby moved and seconded approval of the minutes of August 6, 2015, and motion carried unanimously.
- Emma Wilby’s motion to approve the agenda was seconded by Keith Zajic and carried unanimously.
- City Council Report – Lucy Martin reported the election results are not final because 939 uncounted votes were outstanding. The count will be done on Tuesday at 10 AM.
Mulholland Highway is pouring concrete and working evenings and Saturday. January1 is the targeted finish date.
Wild Walnut Park is supposed to come to the council soon, and there is money to make improvements.
The park and ride has encountered drainage problems with the county, and changes will have to be made. However, temporary use during the holidays will be permitted.
The contract with Waste Management will be continued with no increase.
- Officer Reports-
- President – absent
- Vice-president – absent
- Treasurer – absent
- Secretary – The forums were a success.
- Realtor Report – Aaron Scott said there is a lack of inventory with only 13 on the market (with 6 overpriced), 6 in escrow, and 2 closed sales.
- New Business
- Hiring of Ross Morgan to handle automatic renewal follow-ups at a cost of $300 – $500 per year? This was discussed by the directors who were universally against the proposition.
- Old Business – The golf tournament is proceeding with a number of sponsors having been found to provide bags, tee signs, etc.
- Public Comment – Complaints about the handling of Mulholland Highway construction were aired. Lucy Martin again reiterated that the project should be completed by January 1, 2016.
- Sharing your Mulwood Life – Residents glad to report a new light is on the entry monument.
- Adjournment was at 8:41 PM.
Karmen Brower, Secretary