- All Mulwood property owners are entitled to be members of Greater Mulwood Homeowner Association.
- All Mulwood property owners are invited and welcome to attend monthly director meetings, as well as the annual general meeting.
- All Mulwood property owners are entitled to vote (whether or not they’ve paid dues to GMHA) on matters at the annual general meeting.
- Each household has one vote.
- By-laws provide that Directors are those residents who have paid dues, and attended 3 GMHA monthly meetings IN SUCCESSION, with no unexcused absences.
- The monthly meeting sign-in sheet is the determinant of presence at a meeting.
- Only Directors are allowed to vote on issues at monthly meetings.
- Households with more than one Director member have one vote at monthly meetings.
- Three UNEXCUSED ABSENCES in SUCCESSION cause automatic removal of a director.