Welcome to the Greater Mulwood Homeowners Association (GMHA), a volunteer association representing 1,500 homes in eastern Calabasas.
We closely monitor local government issues that impact the quality of life and safety of Mulwood residents. We invite influential guest speakers from the City of Calabasas, the Las Virgenes Unified School District (LVUSD), and the Las Virgenes Municipal Water District (LVMWD) to inform our community of topics involving Mulwood and the surrounding areas.
Please stop by one of our monthly meetings and meet your neighbors. Membership is just $25 per year. Mail checks made out to the Greater Mulwood Homeowners Association to:
PO Box 8921
Calabasas, CA 91371
Click Here to pay annual dues
2018 Meeting Schedule – All residents are welcome to join
- July 30, 6PM: Special Meeting for Private Security – VIEW VIDEO OF MEETING
- Sept. 6, 7PM: Monthly Meeting
- Oct. 4, 7PM: Monthly Meeting
- Nov. 11, 7PM: Monthly Meeting
- Dec. 6, 7PM: Monthly Meeting & Annual Officer Elections